Amish Acres

Amish Acres® Historic Farm and Heritage Resort is Listed in the National Register of Historic Places. It is America's most complete Amish heritage experience featuring historic interpretation, culinary and performing arts, lodging, and shopping.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Better Homes and Gardens finds Amish Acres

Online shopping in Amish Acres General Store is old fashioned in a new fangled way. Avoid the Black Friday Blues, shop online for nostalgic Christmas gifts that harken back to wood fires in the fireplace, sleigh rides with bells on the horses, ice skating on the frozen pond, snow globes, strings of popcorn and cranberries, sleds with metal runners and real trees cut from the woods.

Our products come right off our our store's shelves. We take a shopping basket around to the stores and fill it to fill your order. Candies are made in a log cabin candy kitchen, cookies, pies, and other baked goods are baked fresh to fill your orders.

Better Homes and Gardens chose a three pan baking tin to feature in its "Holiday Get Organized" article.

November 30, 2010

Kim

I just wanted to let you know I received the boy and girl dolls today. They arrived in perfect condition and I can't tell you how much I really like them. They are exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much for getting my order out so quickly. I appreciate the wonderful service you have given me. Thank you.

Randy B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home